Your privacy is important to us. This is how we manage your data.
Last Updated: July 16, 2019
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. These include Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels, HotJar, and Hubspot.
Additionally, when you apply for or use our services through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, address, payment information, email address, phone number, business information, and other documentation. We refer to this information as “Client Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Client Information that we collect generally to fulfill our services to you under our Terms of Service Agreement through the Site Additionally, we use this Client Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Prevent potential risk or fraud;
- Customize your experience;
- Fulfill fiduciary responsibilities to our stakeholders and government entities as required by law.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how you interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
This includes our service providers such as:
- Plaid: used to verify your banking information
- Google Analytics: used to help us understand how our customers use the Site
- Hubspot: used to manage our customer relationships
- Twilio: used to help communicate with you
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to subpoenas, search warrants or other lawful requests for information that we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services. Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
205 Hudson St, Floor 7
New York, NY 10013